New Moto X Gen 2 is Now available in India for Rs. 31999
Motorola has finally launched its new Moto X Gen 2 in India. This smartphone is available exclusively via Flipkart.com for Rs. 31,999 only. It will go on sale on September 25 starting midnight tonight i.e. 00:00:00 hrs. This smartphone was unveiled earlier this month at a press event in Delhi along with Moto G Gen 2.
Moto X gen 2 features a 5.2 inch full HD display. It is powered by 2.5 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU. It is packed with 2 GB RAM and runs on Android 4.4 kitkat. It has 13 megapixel rear camera and 2 megapixel front camera. Connectivity features of the smartphone are 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS and NFC. It is packed with 2300 mAh battery.
Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974-AC) processor
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 16GB internal memory
- Front-facing speaker
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Ring flash, f/2.25 aperture, 4K video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with 1080p HD video
- 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 2300 mAh battery
- 9.97 mm thick and weighs 144 grams
As per the listing of Flipkart, this smartphone will be available in Black, Bamboo White and Leather Black variants. Black variant of the smartphone is available for Rs. 31,999. Wood and Leather back variants will cost Rs. 33,999.
Flipkart has already listed Moto 360 smartwatch but yet to confirm the price or availability.