Huawei Honor 6 with Octa-Core SoC launched in India for Rs. 19999
Huawei Honor 6 features a 5 inch 1080p display. It is powered by a Octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 920 Soc processor and runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat with Emotion UI 2.3 at top. It is packed with 3 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage with microSD card slot. It has a 13 megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 5 megapixel front camera. It comes with 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS and NFC. It has a 3100 mAh battery with Huawei’s patented Power Saving technology that promises to offer 30% more battery life as compared to other smartphones.
This smartphone is also available exclusively via Flipkart.
Huawei Honor 6 specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 10-point multitouch LTPS display
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Emotion UI 2.3
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 920 processor (4xA15 1.7GHz + 4xA7 1.3GHz)
- Mali T628 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 13MP camera with Sony BSI sensor, F2.0 aperture and Dual LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 3.5mm audio jack, IR LED
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS and NFC
- 3100 mAh battery