Gionee GPad G5 with Hexa-core processor launched for Rs. 14,999
Gionee has launched its latest smartphone Gionee GPad G5 in India. It has been priced at Rs. 14,999. It is the successor of company’s GPad G4. It will go on sale in coming days.
Gionee GPad G5 features a 5.5 inch HD IPS display. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz Hexa-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat. It is packed with 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage and microSD card slot for storage expansion. It comes with 8 megapixel autofocus rear camera and a 2 megapixel front camera for video calls. It comes with 3G, Wi-FI, Bluetooth, GPS and 2400 mAh battery.
“Our basic thought behind introducing this product (Gionee GPad G5) was to give our consumers a superior product that can be handled with ease. There is a huge demand for premium features at affordable prices. Keeping consumer preferences in mind we have introduced the device which is high on features and easy on the pocket and we are excited to get it to the market,” said Arvind Vohra, India Head, Gionee Smartphones in a statement.
Gionee Gpad G5 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Dragontrail glass protection
- 1.5 GHz Hexa-core processor with Mali 450 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 157.3×77.6×7.9mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS
- 2400 mAh battery