Xiaomi Mi3 Launched only For Rs. 14,999 in India, available starting July 15
Xiaomi, popular china brand has announced its latest flagship smartphone Xiaomi Mi3 in India. It is priced at Rs. 14,999 only. At this time, it is the cheapest high end smartphone in the Indian market. This smartphone will go on sale in July 15.
Up to 60% off on Bluetooth SpeakersUp to 60% off on Bluetooth Speakers
Xiaomi Mi3 features a 5 inch IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection and 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 2.3 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor and runs on Android with MIUI V5 at top. It comes with 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony Exmore BSI Sensor and full HD video recording. It also has a 2 megapixel front camera with full HD video recording. It is packed with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. It lacks microSD card slot.
Connectivity features of the smartphone are 3G, WiFi, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and NFC. It is packed with 3050 mAh battery.
Key Specifications of Xiaomi Mi3
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 441 PPI resolution with Corning Gorilla glass protection
- 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM 8974AB) processor
- MIUI V5 on top of Android
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony Exmor BSI sensor, 1080p full HD video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p full HD video recording
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16 GB internal memory
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and NFC
- 3050mAh battery
- Dimensions – 114mm×72mm×8.1mm, weight: 145g
At this price, it is offering so many features which was unexpected. At this price, no phone is going to compete with this.
For people who are unknown this brand, Xiaomi is very popular mobile phone brand in China. It created buzz when it sold 100,000 MiPhone units in just 86 seconds.