LG G3 Beat with 5-inch HD display, Snapdragon 400 officially announced
LG has officially announced LG G3 Beat. This smartphone will go on sale starting from July 18th in South Korea. In coming days, it will also be launched in other countries. It comes with Arc and Metallic design as we already saw in LG G3. The LG G3 Beat comes in Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold.
LG G3 Beat features a 5.5 inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It runs on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. It features a 8 megapixels rear camera with LED flash and laser autofocus that claims to provide fast focus, even in low light conditions. It also comes with 1.3 megapixel front camera for video calling selfie capture. It is packed with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage with microSD card slot.
LG G3 Beats comes with 3G, 4G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and NFC. It is packed with removable 2,540 mAh battery
LG G3 Beat specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS / GLONAS, NFC
- 2,540mAh battery
- Dimensions: 137.7 x 69.6 x 10.3mm; Weight: 134 g