Sony Xperia T3 with 5.3-inch HD display Announced
Today, Sony announced a new smartphone Sony Xperia T3. Pricing details were not revealed but it is expected to be a mid-range smartphone. It has a 5.5 inch display and only 7 mm thickness. Company also claims that it is the thinnest smartphone in its category.
Sony Xperia T3 features a 1.4 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8228) processor and runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat. It comes with 8 megapixel rear camera with Sony Exmor RS sensor, LED flash and 1080p video recording. It also has a 1.1 megapixel front camera with HD recording. It has a stainless steel frame and aluminium power button. It is packed with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage. It also has a microSD card slot to expand storage up to 32 GB. Connectivity features of the smartphone are 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS and NFC. It is packed with 2500 mAh battery.
Sony Xperia T3 specifications
- 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD TRILUMINOS Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928) processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 8MP rear camera with Sony Exmor RS sensor, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 1.1MP HD front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory, Upto 32GB expandable memory via microSD card
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC
- 2500 mAh Battery with STAMINA mode
- 7mm thick and weighs 148 grams
The Sony Xperia T3 comes in Black, White and Purple colors. It will be launched by the end of July 2014.