Nokia Announces Nokia X2 With 1.2GHz dual-core Processor and 4.3 Inch Dispaly
Nokia has announced a new member of its Android powered ‘X’ series of smartphones. The new smartphone in the series is Nokia X2. Nokia X2 is stylish and comes with a brand-new cool translucent outer layer for shining look.
Nokia X2 features a 4.3 inch touchscreen display, It is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core Snapdragon processor. It comes with 5 megapixel rear camera with flash and a front facing camera for video calls. It is packed with 1 GB RAM, 4GB of Internal storage and expandable memory up to 32GB via microSD card.
Other features of Nokia X2 are 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio and 1800 mAh battery.
It comes pre-loaded with Nokia’s HERE maps and Mix Radio service. Other apps are Skype, Outlook.com, OneDrive and OneNote.
Nokia X2 Dual SIM specifications
- Dual SIM
- 4.3-inch (800 x 480 pixels) ClearBlack LCD display with Scratch resistant glass
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302
- Nokia X software platform 2.0 based on AOSP Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, HD video recording.
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB of Internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth, GPS
- 1800 mAh battery
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
Nokia X2 is priced at €99 (US$135) and it available in glossy green, orange, black, glossy yellow, white and matt dark grey. It is immediately in selected countries.