Nokia X+ Dual SIM Android Phone Launched in India at Rs. 8,399
Microsoft has finally launched dual sim Nokia X+ in India for Rs. 8,399. Although there was no official announcement, but is now listed online.
Nokia X+ features a 4 inch LCD dislay with 480×800 pixels resolution and 233 ppi pixel density. It is powered by a 1 GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor and 768 MB RAM. It has 4 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 32 GB. It has a 3 megapixel rear camera without flash.
Nokia X+ is packed with a 1500 mAh battery which claims to deliver up to 13.3 hours of talk time and 408 hours standby time.
Key Features of Nokia X+
- 4 inch LCD dislay with 480×800 pixels resolution
- 1 GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- Nokia X platform 1.0
- Dual SIM
- 768 MB RAM
- 4 GB internal storage, 32 GB expandable
- 3 megapixel rear camera, no flash
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB and GPS
It will be available in Black, Red, White and Yellow colors.