Xolo Q1010i with 5-inch HD display, launched for Rs. 13499
Xolo has launched its new smartphone for India named Xolo Q1010i. It is considered to be successor of Xolo Q1010. It has appeared on the official site of Xolo two three months ago and now it is available in the Indian market. The new smartphone will be available in black color and its is priced at Rs. 13,499.
Talking about the features, Xolo Q1010i has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display based on One-glass-Solution (OGS) technology. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor. The smartphone will run on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) and it is upgradable to Android 4.4 (KitKat). Talking about the photo clicking abilities, Xolo Q1010i has 8-megapixel rear or back facing camera. It is also equipped with 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It supports dual SIM support with dual standby.
The battery backup of the smartphone seems nice as it has 2250 mAh battery. Talking about the connectivity features, Xolo Q1010i has 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB OTG. Other features include, Xolo Q1010i has 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio. It also has 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD.
Xolo Q1010i Key Specification:
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Asahi Scratch Resistent Glass
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with 500 MHz Mali 400MP2 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony Exmor R sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Full HD 1080p video playback
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2250 mAh battery
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 8.3 mm thick