Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Listed on Company’s E-Store for Rs. 36340
Samsung has launched its new tablet named Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1. It was announced back in June last year. The tablet is priced at Rs. 36,340. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 comes in White colors. It is currently out of stock on the eStore currently. Acording to the reports it was not clear from the Samsung point of view that why it was launching since the company has already released the Tab 4 series running Android 4.4 (KitKat).
Talking about the features, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 has a a 10.1-inch (1280×800 pixels) display. It is powered by a 1.6 GHz dual-core processor. The tablet will run on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean). SamM slot and supports 3G. The firm has also launched its 7-inch and 8-inch variants last year and also providing buy back offers on these tablets. Talking about the connectivity features, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 has 3G HSPA+ ,WiFi a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), WiFi Channel Bonding, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS + GLONASS.
The Battery backup of the tablet seems good as it has 6800 mAh battery. The tablet will be available from Samsung India eStore at Rs. 36,340.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Key specifications:
- 10.1-inch (1280×800) IPS display
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2560 processor
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 3 MP rear camera
- 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal memory and expandable memory up to 64GB via microSD.
- 3G HSPA+ ,WiFi a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), WiFi Channel Bonding, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS + GLONASS
- 6800 mAh battery
- 7.95mm thick and weighs 512 g