Lava Iris 504Q+ with 5-inch HD display, 10MP Camera launched for Rs. 13990
Lava has launched its new smartphone named Lava Iris 504Q+. It is considered to be successor of Lava Iris 504Q. The smartphone has been priced at Rs. 13990. The firm is also giving a free flip cover along with the smartphone that will put your phone to sleep automatically when it was closed. Lava Iris 504Q+ will be available in two colors Grey and Silver.
Talking about the features, Lava Iris 504Q+ has a 5-inch HD display based on OGS technology. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. The smartphone will run on Android 4.2. Talking about the photo clicking abilities, Lava Iris 504Q+ has a 10-megapixel rear or back facing camera with features like Sony Exmor RS sensor and LED flash. It is also equipped with 2-megapixel front-facing camera. There are certain applications that comes preloaded with this smartphone namely BBM, WhatsApp, Facebook and Twitter apps. Xolo recently unveiled Q1010i with an 8MP Sony Exmor R sensor.
At the launch, Hari Om Rai, Chairman & Managing Director, Lava International Ltd., said,
Iris 504Q+ was developed with an insight based understanding that we got from our consumers after the launch of our popular smartphone Iris 504Q mid last year. We have enhanced the highly popular gesture motion functionality of Iris 504Q by bringing in advanced voice and command control apart from major upgrades in internal memory and camera. Bringing one of the most popular mobile messaging services BBM on our smartphones is yet another effort to expand the ambit of messaging services for our consumers to connect and communicate seamlessly with their loved ones.
Lava Iris 504Q+ Key Specifications:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with OGS technology and Asahi Dragontrail glass protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor with Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 10MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony Exmor RS Sensor with 1.4 µm aperture
- 2MP front-facing
- G Sensor, Motion sensor, Proximity sensor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory (5.33 GB user memory), 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
- 7.9 mm thick and weighs 149 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio