iBall Andi 4.5P Glitter with 4.5-inch display, launched for Rs. 7399
iBall has launched its new andi series smartphone named iBall Andi 4.5P Glitter. It is the latest smartphone in Andi series. The smartphone will be available in two different colors that is White and Yellow. iBall Andi 4.5P Glitter is priced at Rs 7,399 while the MRP is Rs 8,299.
Talking about the features, iBall Andi 4.5P Glitter has a 4.5-inch (480 x 854 pixels) touch screen IPS display. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. Talking about the photo clicking abilities, iBall Andi 4.5P Glitter has a 8-megapixel rear or back facing camera. It is also equipped with a VGA front facing camera. The smartphone has a 3G connectivity and a Dual SIM support. Some other features include auto call recording and flip to mute. The Battery backup of the smartphone seems good as it has a 1450 mAh battery.
iBall Andi 4.5P Glitter Key specifications:
- 4.5-inch (480 x 854 pixels) touch screen IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G HSPA+,WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS
- 1450 mAh battery