Asus Fonepad 7 Dual SIM launched in India for Rs. 12999
Asus has launched its new Dual SIM fonepad named Asus Fonepad 7. It was announced at the MWC 2014 that has happen earlier this year. The fonepad has been priced at Rs. 12999. It will be available in two different colors that is gray and white as promised by the firm.
Talking about the features, Asus Fonepad 7 has a 7-inch (1280 x 800) HD LED Backlit IPS display. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor.The fonepad will run on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). Talking about the photoi clicking abilities, Asus Fonepad 7 a 5 megapixel rear or back facing camera with features like 1080p full HD video recording. It is also equipped with 1.2 MP front-facing camera. Asus is bringing SonicMaster audio technology and 3G HSPA+ connectivity along with voice calling capabilities.
Talking about the connectivity features, Asus Fonepad 7 has 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and GPS. The battery backup of the fonepad also seems quite good as it has 3950mAh battery that will provide 28 hours of 3G talk time and up to 35 days of standby.
Asus Fonepad 7 Dual SIM Key specifications:
- 7-inch (1280 x 800) HD LED Backlit IPS display with 10 finger multi-touch
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with 300 MHz PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Dual SIM with dual standby (micro SIMs)
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 5MP rear camera with 1080p Full HD video recording
- 1.2MP front-facing camera with 720p Video Recording
- 11.35mm thick and weighs 340g
- 1GB RAM, 8GB GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB via micro SD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 3950mAh battery with up to 28 hours of 3G talk time and up to 35 days of standby