Nokia X Dual SIM Android smartphone listed online For Rs. 8499
Nokia’s recently launched Android smartphone Nokia X will be available in India from March 15. It is now listed online For Rs. 8,500 on TheMobileStore. Other online retailers including Saholic have also listed the smartphone for similar price.
Nokia X is the first Nokia smartphone with forked AOSP version of Android. Unlike other Android smartphone, users will not be able to access Play Store from the device.
Nokia X is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 play processor. It has 512 MB RAM and 4 GB internal storage. It has a 2 megapixel rear camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and aGPS. It is packed with 1500 mAh battery.
Nokia X specifications
- Dual SIM
- 4-inch capactiive touch screen display with 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- 1 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 play (MSM8225) processor
- Nokia X software platform 1.0 based on AOSP Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 3MP fixed focus rear camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB of Internal storage, micro SD expansion slot
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth 3.0, aGPS
- 1500 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 115.5 x 63 x 10.44 mm; Weight: 128.6 g
Nokia X will be available in Green, Cyan, White, Black, Tellow and Red colors.