Lenovo Vibe Z up for pre-order in India for Rs. 34999
Lenovo has launched its new smartphone named Lenovo Vibe Z in India. The smartphone is available for pre order from its official store for Rs. 34,999. Buyers will be getting a free Z smart touch cover worth Rs. 2,039 those who will preorder the device. The expected days of shipping will be around 8 to 10 days. The smartphone will run on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean).
Talking about the features, Lenovo Vibe Z has a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display. It is also powered by a 2.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor along with Adreno 330 GPU. Talking about the photo clicking abilities, Lenovo Vibe Z has a 13MP rear or back facing camera with features such as auto focus and dual LED flash and 1080p Full HD video recording. It is also equipped with 5MP front facing camera. The aperture of rear or back facing camera will be around f/1.8 aperture. The angle of front facing camera is 84 degree along with a f/ 2.2 aperture.
Lenovo Vibe Z is 7.9mm thick and weighs around 147 grams. The smartphone is coming in two diffrent colors silver and titanium. The battery backup of the smartphone seems good as it has 3000 mAh Lithium-polymer battery. The firm is saying that smartphone will provide 33 hours talk time and up to 27 days standby
Lenovo Vibe Z Key Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- 2.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with Vibe ROM
- 13MP auto focus camera with dual LED Flash, 1080p Full HD video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 7.9mm thick and weighs 147 grams
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, aGPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory
- 3000 mAh Lithium-polymer battery with up to 33 hours talk time and up to 27 days standby