iBall Andi 5T Cobalt 2 with 12MP rear camera Launched for Rs 11,999
iBall has launched a new Android smartphone iBall Andi 5T Cobalt 2 in Indian market. It will go on sale in coming days. MRP of the phone is RS. 12,499 but it is available for Rs. 11,999.
iBall Andi 5T Cobalt 2 features a 5 inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad core cortex A7 processor. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, Upgradeable to Android 4.4 KitKat. It features a 12 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a front camera of 2 megapixel front camera. Rear camera can also record full HD 1080p videos. It is packed with 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal storage and microSD card slot.
iBall Andi 5T Cobalt 2 comes with 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and 1750 mAh battery.
Commenting on the launch Director iBall, Mr. Sandeep Parasrampuria said, “Cobalt 2 is package of powerful technology with extremely appealing design and features that every user will cherish and feel happy about. We are sure Cobalt2 will be as much liked as our first Cobalt. It also comes bundled with 4 beautiful interchangeable covers with different colors with stunning rose gold tinted rim. To summarize Cobalt 2 is a terrific performer!.”
iBall Andi5T Cobalt2 specifications
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5-inch HD OGS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution.
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean), Upgradeable to Android 4.4 KitKat
- 12MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, Full HD 1080p video playback
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 42 Mbps, HSUPA: 11 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1750 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 146×73.5×8.9 mm; Weight 144 grams
It comes with three replaceable back covers in red, blue and white colors.