Micromax Bolt A66 With 4.5 inch Display Goes on Sale in India for Rs 5,999
Micromax has launched another Android smartphone Micromax Bolt A66 in Bolt series. Now the smartphone is available for Rs. 5,999 via online retailers including Flipkart and official Micromax store.
Micromax Bolt A66 features a 4.5 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen IPS display with 480 x 854 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1 GHz Spreadtrum SC7710G processor and runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. It comes with 2megapixel rear camera with LED flash and VGA front camera.
Bolt A66 is packed with 512 MB RAM and 512 MB internal storage. It also comes with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 32 GB. It is a dual SIM phone anc comes with 3G connectivity support. Other connectivity features are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It is packed with 1500 mAh battery.
Micromax Bolt A66 specifications
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 4.5-inch (480 x 854 pixels) TFT capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz Spreadtrum SC7710G processor
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 2MP rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 512MB RAM
- 512 internal memory (165 MB user memory), 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR,GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1500 mAh battery
It comes in Black and White colors.