GTA San Andreas now available for Windows Phone
Rockstar Games Inc. has now released its round-the-globe popular game GTA San Andreas for Windows Phone 8, a month after the game was launched on Google’s Android and Apple’s iOS platform. GTA San Andreas had been a great success as a desktop game and now Rockstar is targeting mobile users community as well.
The game is supported on the following Windows devices:Nokia Lumia 1520, 1320, 822,820, 810, HTC 8XT. Also Apple’s iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPad 2, 3 and 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad mini and iPad mini with retina display supports the game.
The game is, to your disappointment, not free. It is a paid game. The cost of the game for Windows Phone 8 is $6.99 and for Android and iOS it is available at Rs. 390 but it is worth it.
The download size of the game is 19MB. However it requires an additional 2.5GB download for which it is necessary that you have access to WiFi Access Point and the device is plugged in charging until the download is complete.
The story of the game is of a man named Carl Johnson whose mother has been murdered, family has fallen apart and childhood friends are all heading towards disaster. A couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. Carl Johnson is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and take control of the streets.
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
The mobile version of the game has been developed by War Drum Studios.
Some of the features of the game are:
- Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette, and improved character models.
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
- Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
- Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphics settings.
- Languages supported are: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.