Xolo Q1000 Opus with 5-inch display, quad-core Broadcom processor up for pre-order at Rs. 9999
Xolo has launched its yet another smat phone named Xolo Q1000 Opus. It is a QCORE series smart phone from Xolo that is now available for pre order from online retailers Flipkart and Infibeam. It was announced by the company last month.
Talking about the features Xolo have a 5-inch (854 ×480 pixels) FWVGA capacitive touch screen display. It is powered with 1.2 GHz quad-core Broadcom (BCM23550) processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). The rear camera of Xolo Q1000 Opus is 5 MP and front camera is a VGA(0.5 MP). The features of the front camera are BSI sensor, LED flash and 720p HD video recording. There is a inherit feature of dual SIM support with dual standby as we find in all Xolo smart phones.
Xolo Q1000 Opus Key Specifications:
- 5-inch (854 ×480 pixels) FWVGA capacitive touch screen display at 196 ppi
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Broadcom BCM23550 processor
- 312 MHz VideoCore IV GPU
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with BSI sensor, LED Flash, 720p HD video recording
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 72.9×143.3×8.95 mm
- 3.5mm audio jack
- G HSPA+ up to 21 Mbps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB OTG
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB of internal memory
- Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 2000 mAh battery
Xolo Q1000 Opus is available only in white color. The price of the phone is Rs 9,999. It is expected to go on sale on December 16th.