LG G Flex Launched in India, Coming in February Next year
LG has launched its curved smartphone LG G Flex in India at a press event. It will go on sale in February 2014. Company has yet to reveal the price of the smartphone for Indian market. LG G Flex was announced back in October.
LG G Flex features a 6 inch HD plastic OLED curved display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 2.26 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) processor with 450 MHz Adreno 330 GPU. It is packed with 2 GBR RAM, 32 GB internal storage and a microSD card slot. It runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. It features a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording at 30 fps. For video calling, it also has a 2.1 megapixel front camera.
LG G Flex also features 3G, WI-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC. It is packed with 3500 mAH battery.
G Flex is also packed with many software tweaks including Swing Lock-screen, dual-window, QTheater, Face Detection Indicator, Urgent Call Alert, KnockON, and Guest mode.
Most notable feature of the smartphone is its self-healing back cover. It is able to get rid of scratches on the phone within minutes.
LG G Flex specifications
- 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Curved Plastic OLED display
- 2.26 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) processor with 450 MHz Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording at 30 fps
- 2.1 MP front-facing camera
- 2GB LP DDR3 RA
- 32GB of internal memory
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS, NFC
- 3500 mAh battery
- Dimensions – 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9 – 8.7, weight: 177g