Lenovo Vibe X Launched in India For Rs. 25,999
Lenovo has launched its flagship smartphone Lenovo Vibe X in Indian market. This smartphone is priced at Rs. 25,999 and will be available later this week. We can also expect Lenovo Vibe Z smartphone series in India too. It was originally announced back in September.
Lenovo Vibe X features a 5 inch IPS 20/20 Visin display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. Screen is also protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6589T processor. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. It comes with 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, BSI sensor and 5 megapixel front camera. It is packed with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. It comes with 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and aGPS connectivity. It is packed with 2000 mAh battery.
It is only a single SIM phone.
Lenovo Vibe X specifications
- Single – Micro SIM
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589T processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 13MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, 1080p Full HD video recording
- 5MP fixed-focus front-facing camera with 88 degree wide angle lens
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- Dimensions – 74mm x 6.9mm x 144mm; Weight: 121g
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, aGPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2000 mAh battery
It only comes in silver color. In India, it will be competing with Micromax Canvas Turbo A250, Gionee Elife E6 and other low cost quad-core smartphones in India.