HTC Launches One max in India for Rs. 56,490
HTC has announced HTC One Max in India. It has been priced at Rs. 56,490 and will be available in country in coming days. MRP of HTC One Max is Rs. 61,490.
HTC One Max features a 5.9 inch full HD display. It is powered by a 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor and runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Sense 5.5 user interface. It is packed with 2 GB RAM. It features a Ultrapixel rear camera with LED flash and 2 megapixel front camera. It also comes with a fingerprint scanner at the back of device. It can be used to lock or unlock the screen quickly. You can also assign three individual fingers for different apps.
It is packed with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. It also has microSD card slot for storage expainsion. Connectivity features of the smartphone are NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi a/ac/b/g/n, DLNA and micro-USB 2.0
HTC One Max buyers will also get 50 GB free cloud storage from Google Drive for two years.
Key features of HTC One Max
- 5.9-inch Full HD 1080p display
- 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- Android 4.3 with HTC Sense 5.5, HTC BlinkFeed
- 2 GB RAM
- 16GB storage, microSD expandability (up to 64GB supported, card not included)
- UltraPixel Camera with BSI sensor
- 2.1 MP front camera
- Gyro sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint scanner
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- Infrared remote control
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi a/ac/b/g/n, DLNA, micro-USB 2.0
- HTC BoomSound Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers, Sense Voice
- 3300mAh battery