Nexus 5 Manual Leak Confirms Full Specifications
In past few days, many leaks confirmed that Google is set to launch its new Nexus 5 device. Thanks to latest internal service manual leak that confirms the full specifications of Nexus 5 device. Android Police has posted the leaked manual and line image of the phone.
Android Police has also posted the full leaked manual. So, we have lots of technical information, diagrams and photos. We are picking few important information here.
Manual says that the smartphone will come with 4.95 inch display and 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor. It has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB/32 GB internal storage. It will feature a 8 megapixel rear camera and a 1.3 megapixel front camera. See key features of the smartphone below.
Features of Nexus 5
- 4.95 inch IPS display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- 8 megapixel rear camera, 1.3 megapixel front camera
- UMTS, GSM, CDMA, LTE, NFC, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, Bluetooth 3.0 (Seems an error)
- HDMI out via Slimport
- Wireless charging
- 2300mAh battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity/Ambient Light, Pressure
We are not sure whether the document is real or not. But we can believe on this until more details emerge.