HTC One max is Officially Announced with 5.9-inch Display and Fingerprint scanner
HTC has finally announced its much rumored smartphone HTC One Max. It comes with full HD display and quad core processor. This is the first HTC smartphone featuring display bigger than 5 inch. It also has a fingerprint scanner at the back. It will be available later this month. But exact time frame and pricing details have not been announced.
HTC One Max features a 5.9 ich Super LCD3 display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 SoC Processor with Adreno 320 GPU. It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5.5 UI. Sense 5.5 comes with various features including ability to turn off Blinkfeed, revamped gallery, Google+ integration and many other things.
Main feature HTC One Max is its fingerprint scanner that lets you lock or unlock phone. You can also launch up to three specific with it by assigning an individual finger to each app.
HTC One Max has a UltraPixel camera at the back and a 2.1 megapixel camera at front. It is packed with 2 GB RAM and offers 50 GB free Google Drive space. It will be released in 16 GB and 32 GB storage models. It also has microSD card slot for storage expansion. It is packed with 3300 mAh battery.
Key Features of HTC One Max
- Single micro SIM
- 5.9-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display at 373 ppi
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- Android 4.3 Jellybean with Sense 5.5 UI
- HTC Zoe, HTC BoomSound
- 2 GB RAM
- UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor and Optical Image Stabilization ,F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- Full HD (1080p) video recording with HDR Video
- 2.1 MP HD front-facing camera
- Infrared remote control
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Beats audio support
- 16GB / 32GB internal memory, expansion card slot (microSD up to 64GB)
- 3G HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n,
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec
- DNLA, MHL, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 3300 mAh battery
- 10.29 mm thick and weighs 217 grams