Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Officially Announced
Samsung has officially announced the third generation of its phablet, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in a press event in Berlin. Galaxy Note 3 is the successor of its popular Galaxy Note 2. NEw phablet comes with so many nice features.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is powered by a 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 Processor (LTE Model) or 1.9 GHz Exynos 5 Octa Core Processor (3G Model). It features 5.7 inch 1080p Super AMOLED display and runs on Android 4.3. It features a 3 GB RAM. It also gives users 16./32/64 GB storage options along with a microSD card slot for storage expansion. It also comes with a 13 megapixel camera with LED flash and BSI Sensor. It also comes with a 2 megapixel front camera with HD video recording. It comes with various connectivity options including 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi. Bluetooth, MHL and NFC. It is packed with 3200 mAh battery.
“Samsung GALAXY Note 3 is a powerful, original approach that enables users to tell the stories of their lives through dynamic and seamless expressions of their passions across work, play and life experiences. With a simple click of the S Pen button, users can unlock opportunities for self-expression, features that transform everyday activities into extraordinary events and access to new experiences delivered to them on Note 3’s larger screen,” said JK Shin.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specifications
- 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 LTE / 1.9GHz Exynos Octa-Core
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 13MP camera BSI Sensor with High CRI LED flash with Smart Stabilizer
- UHD 4K video recording 30fps(Only Snapdragon version) / 1080p 60fps / Slow motion 720p HD 120fps
- 2MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording
- 3GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal memory, Upto 64GB expandable memory via microSD card
- 3.5mm audio jack with UHQA, FM Radio with RDS
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL, NFC, IR blaster
- 3200mAh Battery
Like other Galaxy Note smartphones, it also comes with stylus. But company has improved it for this smartohone and now it goves better input and control. Samsung has also included many other software customizations on the smartphone. It is also packed with software features like Samsung’s Multi-window, Smart Scroll, Smart Stay, Smart Rotate, S-Beam and Air View.
It will be available in JetBlack, Classic White and Bluish Pink colors. Samsung will also offer a wide range of exchangable back covers. Nothing about pricing has been revelaed. It will be available from September 25 across 140 countries.