LG VU 3 Announced with 5.3 inch Display and Snapdragon 800 Processor
LG has added a new smartphone in its VU series. The new member of the series is LG VU 3. It will be available in market in Korea beginning September 27. LG has also dropped Optimus branding with this smartphone.
LG VU 3 features a 5.3 inch HD + IPS display display with 4:3 aspect ratio and resolution of 1280×960 pixels. It is powered by quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor and runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. It also comes with a rubberdium stylus pen.
It features a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and 1080p video recording. It also has a 2.1 megapixel front camera. It features 2 GB RAM. It comes with 4G LTE-Advanced connectivity with speeds up to 150 Mbps. Other connectivity features are Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS. It is packed with 2610mAh removable battery.
It comes transparent Quick View case with 7 different themes. It display data like time, date, currency, notifications and messages.
Key Features of LG Vu 3
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 960 pixels) HD + IPS display at 4:3 aspect ratio
- 2.26 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) processor with 480 MHz Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash 1080p video recording at 30 fps
- 2.1 MP front-facing camera
- 2GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+ 42Mbps, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS / aGPS
- 2610mAh removable battery