Asus Launches its New Padfone Infinity with 5-Inch Display
Today, Asus has announced its new Padfone Infinity at an event in Taipei. The new Padfone infinity is among the fourth device in the Padfone that will let your phone insert inside the Padfone station to get it converted in to the tablet.
Asus Padfone Infinity comes with 5-Inch Full HD IPS display. It is powered by a 2.2 Ghz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor along with Adreno 320 GPU. It runs on Android 4.2.2 that is Jellybean. It is also accompanied with 1080 HD video recording and f2.0 aperture.
Asus Padfone infinity has 13 MP Back camera with LED Flash and 2 MP front facing camera. The new Padfone infinity has a new app for rear view camera with PixelMaster, that will combine multiple pixels to form a 3 MP image that will far cleaner and sharper. It has also SonicMaster audio technology.
Talking about the display , Padfone infinity has 10.1 inch display along with anti finger coating so you will be able to use the new Padfone infinity with old one.
Asus Padfone Infinity Key Specifications:
- 5-inch Full HD display at 441 PPI
- 10.1-inch (1920×1080 pixels) display
- 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 13 MP camera with LED flash and 1080p HD video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory and micro SD card slot (supports up to 64GB)
- 2000 mAh battery in the phone
- 5000 mAh battery in the Padfone station
The Asus Padfone infinity will be available in Titanium Black and Platinum white colors. If we talk about the pricing it will cost around 18,990 New Taiwan dollar. The Padfone station will be cost around 7,000 New Taiwan Dollar. So overall the Padfone looks awesome.