Micromax A34 With 1 GHz Processor Now Available for Rs. 4,399
Micromax has launched a new entry-level Android smartphone in India. This new smartphone is dubbed as Micromax A34. Now it is available via online retailer Flipkart for Rs. 4,399.
Micromax A34 is powered by a 1 GHz processor and runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It is unclear why Micomax has installed Gingerbread while Karbonn, Fly and other competitors are launching phone with ICS or higher. It features a 3.95 inch capacitive display with 320 x 480 Pixels resolution. It also features a 2 megapixel camera with LED flash.
It has 256 MB RAM. It also has 165MB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with microSD. Connectivity features are Bluetooth, 2G, Wifi and MicroUSB. It lacks 3G connectivity.
Micromax A34 is packed with 1350 mAh battery with up to 4 hours talk time, up to 120h standby
Micromax A34 specifications
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 3.95-inch capacitive touch screen display with 320 x 480 Pixels resolution.
- 1 GHz processor
- Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread OS
- 2 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 2G (EDGE),Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, micro USB
- 256MB RAM
- 165MB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 1350 mAh battery