Huawei Honor 3 with 4.7-inch HD display And Quad-core processor Announced
Huawei has announced a new quad core smartphone in Indian market dubbed as Huawei Honor 3. It is now up for sale in China for 1,888 Chinese yuan. But Company has not announced about global availability of smartphone.
Best deals on mobile phonesThinking to buy a phone? do not miss these awesome deals
Huawei Honor 3 features a 4.7 inch IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz K3V2E quad-core processor and runs on Adroid 4.2 OS with Emotion UI 1.6. It features a 13 megapixel camera with LED flash and 1080 full HD video capturing. It also has a 1 megapixel front camera with 720 video recording. Like Xperia smartphones, it is IP55/IP57 certified for dust and water resistance body. It also has 2 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage. Internal storage is also expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card. It is packed with 2230 mAh battery.
It features 3 GB connectivity. Other connectivity features are Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC and USB OTG.
Huawei Honor 3 specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with 315 PPI
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS with Emotion UI 1.6
- 1.5 GHz K3V2E quad-core processor
- 13MP camera with LED Flash, 1080p full HD video-capture
- 1MP front-facing camera with 720p HD video-capture
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR, GPS / GLONASS, NFC, USB OTG
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 2230 mAh battery
- 9.9mm thick and weighs 138 grams
- IR sensor
- IP55/IP57 ratings for dust and water resistance