XOLO Play with Tegra 3 Processor Coming on July 15 for Rs. 15,999
XOLO is set to launch a new smartphone packed with Nvidia Tegra 3 Processor. This new smartphone is dubbed as XOLO Play and will be launched on July 15 for Rs. 15,999. in Indian market.
XOLO Play features a 4.7 inch HD capacitive display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.5 GHz quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor with 416 MHz 12 Core NVIDIA ULP GeForce GPU. It runs on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean. It will be launched with 8 megapixel camera with LED flash, BSI sensor and 1080p video recording. It also features a 2 megapixel front camera.
It is packed with 1 GB RAM and 4 GB internal storage. It also has a microSD card slot to expand storage up to 32 GB via microSD card.
Other connectivity features are 3G HSPA, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and GPS / aGPS. It is packed with 2000 mAh battery.
Xolo Play Specifications
- 4.7-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display
- Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor
- 416 MHz 12 Core NVIDIA ULP GeForce GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4 GB internal memory, up to 32 GB expandable memory with microSD
- 8 Megapixel camera with BSI sensor, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 2 MP front-facing camera
- Full HD 1080p video playback
- 3G HSPA+ 21 Mbps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS / aGPS
- 2000 mAh battery
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 10.4 mm thick and weighs 167 grams
Company has already started promoting this smartphone on its Facebook page saying, “next big thing in gaming.” This device will also support Nvidia Tegra games through Nvidia TegraZone.