Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 with dual-core Processor and 4-inch Display Announced
Samsung has officially announced Samsung Galaxy Ace 3. It is the successor of Galaxy Ace 2 launched last year. Few weeks back, its benchmark and specifications were also leaked. Features are similar to what we have seen in rumours.
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 features a 4 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen display with 480×800 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1 GHz dual core processor and runs on Android 4.2 jelly Bean.
It also features a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash and a front VGA camera for video calls. Connectivity features are 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and aGPS / GLONASS. It is also packed with 1500 mAh battery
In selected markets, It will also come with LTE connectivity, 1.2 GHz dual core processor, 8 GB on-board storage and 1800 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 specifications
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 4-inch capacitive touch screen display with 480 x 800 pixels resolution
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal memory (1.77GB user memory), 64GB expandable memory with microSD
- 5MP camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, aGPS / GLONASS
- 1500 mAh battery