Adobe Reader App Now Available For Windows Phone 8 Devices
Finally, Adobe Reader app is available for Windows Phone 8 devices. With this app, users can open and read wide variety of PDF documents on their Windows Phone 8 devices.
Discount of Rs. 7500 on Dell Vostro Core i3 6th Gen 15.6-inch 4GB 1TB LaptopDiscount of Rs. 7500 on Dell Vostro Core i3 6th Gen 15.6-inch 4GB 1TB Laptop
Adobe Reader is the most popular app for PDF files. Users can not only read and open PDF files, but they can also add password protection to PDF files. With this app, you can also search within PDf file and zoom pages for closer view. It comes with easy navigation options that helps in better reading. In case there is a link in PDF, it opens the link in browser. Adobe Reader also lets users to copy the select text to clipboard.
Key Features of Adobe Reader app for Widows 8
- Quickly open PDF documents
- View password-protected PDFs and sticky notes
- Search text to find specific information
- Select single page or continuous scroll modes
- Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
- Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
- Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
- Quickly navigate through large documents using thumbnails
- Select and copy text from a PDF file to the clipboard
Adobe Reader app for Windows Phone 8 is available to download for Free from Windows Phone App market place. Currently, the app is available only in english.