Sony Xperia UL Officially Announced, Will Go On Sale On May 25 in Japan
Rumoured smartphone Sony Xperia UL is now official. Sony Xperia UL will go on sale in Japan on May 25 via Japanese telecom operator KDDI. But we are not sure about international availability.
Sony Xperia UL comes with powerful hardware specification It features a 5 inch 1080p full HD display with 1,920×1,080 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor and Adreno 320 GPU. It runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system.
It comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB onboard storage. It also has microSD card to expand storage up to 64 GB. It comes with 13.1 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash. For video calls, it comes with 0.3 megapixel front camera.
Xperia UL features Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, NFC (FeliCa + TypeA/B), Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA (DTCP-IP support), infrared communication (IrDA) and microUSB.
It is packed with 2,300 mAh (replaceable) battery.
Sony Xperia UL key specifications
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 APQ8064 1.5GHz (quad-core) processor
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 5.0inch display with 1,920×1,080p (Full HD) resolution, mobile BRAVIA engine 2
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB built-in storage, microSD / microSDHC / Micro SDHX card suppoer, expandable up to 64 GB
- 13.1MP rear camera with AF support and LED flash, 0.3MP front camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, NFC, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA (DTCP-IP support), infrared communication (IrDA), 3.5mm audio jack, Micro USB (MHL compatible)
- Sensors: Accelerator, light, proximity, digital compass, gyro, GPS / A-GPS support
- 2,300 mAh (replaceable) battery
- Size: 135mm × 71mm × 10.5mm, weight 145g