Byond Phablet PI Launched with 5.3-inch IPS display for Rs. 10999
Byond Tech has launched a new Phablet dubbed as Byond Phablet PI. It features a 5.3 inch qHD IPS display, 1 GHz dual core processor and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Byond Phablet PI features a 5.3 inch qHD IPS display with 540 x 960 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1GHz dual core processor. It runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. It features a 8 megapixel camera with LED flash. It also features a 1.3 megapixel front facing camera of 1.3 megapixel.
It is packed with 1 GB RAM. It comes with 4 GB internal storage that is expandable up to 32 GB via micro SD card. It is packed with a 2,500 mAh battery that claims to give up to 100 hours.
Byond Phablet PI specifications
- 5.3-inch qHD (540 x 960 pixels) IPS capacitive touch screen display
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 1GB RAM, 4GB Internal memory,Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 2500 mAh battery
Byond Phablet PI is available for Rs. 10,999. It will be available in Navy Blue and White colors. Company is also offering free screen guard and a cover with this pablet.