Samsung Galaxy S II Plus Now Available in India for Rs. 22,900
Samsung has finally started selling Samsung Galaxy S II Plus in India. This smartphone is available via Infibeam.com for Rs. 22,900 and expected to reach retail stores soon. Samsung Galaxy S II Plus was announced back in January 2013.
Samsung Galaxy S II Plus features 1.2 GHz dual core processor. It runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean mobile os. It features 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Plus WVGA touchscreen display with 480×800 pixels resolution. It comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage. Internal storage is expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card.
Galaxy S II Plus features a 8 megapixel camera with LED flash. It also features a 2 megapixel front camera for video calls. Connectivity features of the smartphone are Micro USB 2.0 port, 3.5 mm jack, 1.2 GHz Broadcom BC28155 chip processor, NFC, Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi and WiFi Direct.
It is packed with Standard Li-ion 1,650 mAh battery that performs well.
Samsung Galaxy S II Plus key features
- 4.3 inch WVGA Super AMOLED Plus display with 480×800 pixels resolution
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- 1.2 GHz dual core processor
- 8 GB Internal Memory
- 1GB RAM
- Expandable Memory up to 64 GB
- 8 Rear Megapixel camera with LED Flash
- 2 Megapixel Front camera
- FM Radio
- 2G Networks GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, 3G Networks HSPA21.1Mbps
- Accelerometer, Geo-Magnetic, Light, Proximity, Gyro Sensors
- Micro USB 2.0 port, 3.5 mm jack, 1.2 GHz Broadcom BC28155 chip processor
- NFC, Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, WiFi Direct
- Standard Li-ion 1,650 mAh battery
If you are looking to buy a mid range smartphone, this can be a good deal. But We have Samsung Galaxy Grand that seems much better than this. At this price, Sony Xperia SL comes with better specification. If you do not for brand, Sony Xperia SL is better to go.