Nokia Lumia 520 Announced With 1 GHz dual core Processor, 4 inch Display
Nokia has announced affordable Windows Phone 8 smartphone at MWC 2013 called Nokia Lumia 520. It features 4 inch display, Windows Phone 8 and 1 GHz dual core Processor.
Nokia Lumia 520 features a 4 inch display with 2D hardened glass. It is powered by a 1 GHz dual core processor. It also features a 5 inch autofocus camera at the back of the device with 720p HD video recording. Nokia Lumia has an attractive design and a good quality camera
Lumia 520 comes with 512 MB RAM and 4GB internal storage. It also has microSD card slot. Connectivity features include 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS / aGPS.
Nokia Lumia 520 Specifications
- 4-inch display with 800 x 480 pixels
- Windows Phone 8 OS
- 1 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- 5MP Auto Focus camera with 720p HD video recording
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal memory, up to 64GB expandable memory with microSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS / aGPS
- 1430mAh battery
- 9.9 mm thick and weighs 124g
Nokia Lumia 520 will be available at a starting price of 139 euros (~US$183) starting Q1 2013 in Asia and Europe.