Karbonn Smart Titanium 1 with 1.2 GHz quad-core Processor Launched for Rs. 10990
Karbonn Mobile has launched a powerful smartphone Karbonn Smart Titanium 1. It is powered by a quad core processor and features 4.5 inch display.
Karbonn Smart Titanium 1 is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor and runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean mobile operating system. It features a 4.5 inch qHD multi-touch IPS display with 960 × 540 pixels resolution.
It is a dual sim dual standby smartphone. It features a 1 GB RAM and 4 GB internal storage. Internal storage is also expandable up to 32 GB.
Connectivity features of this smartphone includes 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS.
It is also packed with 1600 mAh battery that performs average.
Features of Karbonn Smart Titanium 1
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- Adreno 203 GPU
- 4.5-inch qHD (960 × 540 pixels) multi-touch IPS capacitive touch screen display
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Operating System
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, VGA front-facing camera
- 1GB RAM
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS
- 4GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 1600 mAh battery
- 9.25 mm thick
This smartphone has been launched just before Micromax A116 HD that will also come with quad core processor. Although, Titanium 1 has smaller screen, but price is also seems to be less as comparison to A116 HD. Now it will be interesting to see how this smartphone will perform in Indian market.