HTC Butterfly Launched in India for Rs 45,990
Finally HTC has launched its latest 5 inch smartphone HTC Butterfly in India. This smartphone is priced at Rs. 45,990.
HTC Butterfly runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 4+ user interface and is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 mobile processor. For better graphics, it is also packed with Adreno 320 graphics chip.
HTC Butterfly features a full HD 5 inch display with a 1920 x 1080 pixels super resolution. In this smartphone, HTC has used the third generation Super LCD display clubbed with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 technology.
This smartphone comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage (11 GB user available). Internal storage is also expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card.
HTC Butterfly also features 8 megapixel camera with image stabilization auto focus, LED flash, and a backside illumination sensor. Camera can also record full 1080p HD videos. For video calling, It is also comes with a 2.1 megapixel camera that is capable of recording full 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
Connectivity features include 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, HDMI via MHL, GPS + GLONAS.
It is also packed with 2020 mAh battery.
Specification of HTC Butterfly
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 mobile processor
- Adreno 320 graphics chip
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 4+
- full HD 5 inch display with a 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage, 32 GB expandable
- 8 megapixel camera, 1080p HD video recording
- 2.1 Megapixel front camera
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, HDMI via MHL, GPS + GLONAS
- 2020 mAh
The HTC Butterfly is priced at an MRP of Rs. 49,990, while the MOP (Best Buy) price would be Rs. 45,990.