BlackBerry Q10 with QWERTY Keyboard Announced
BlackBerry has announced a new QWERTY smartphone running on BlackBerry 10 called BlackBerry Q10. This new smartphone features a physical keyboard.
It is powered by a 1.5 GHz dual core processor with 2 GB RAM. It features 16 GB internal storage. It comes with a 8 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording. It also features a 2 megapixel front camera with 720p HD video recording.
Connectivity features of the smartphone includes 4G LTE / 3G HDPA+, Dual band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / aGPS, micro HDMI and NFC.
BlackBerry Q10 specifications
- 3.1-inch (720 x 720 pixels) Super AMOLED display at 360 PPI
- 35-key QWERTY physical keyboard
- BlackBerry 10 OS
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- 103mm thick and weighs 139 grams
- 8MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with 720p HD video recording
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory, up to 64GB hot-swappable microSD card slot
- global roaming support
- 4G LTE / 3G HDPA+, Dual band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / aGPS, micro HDMI, NFC