Acer Officially Announces 7-inch Iconia B1-A71 Tablet
Acer has officially announced its new 7 inch tablet Acer Iconia B1-A71 at CES 2012 in Las Vegas. Acer Iconia B1-A71 comes with Android Jellybean mobile operating system on-board.
It is powered by Mediatek dual-core 1.2GHz processor with 512MB DDR3 RAM. It features a 7 inch WSVGA capacitive multitouch screen display with 1,024 x 600 resolution. It comes with 8 GB internal storage that is expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card.
It comes with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, USB 2.0 and 3G connectivity.
Iconia B1-A71 is also packed with powerful 2,710 mAh battery.
Acer Iconia B1-A71 key specifications
- Android JellyBean operating system
- Mediatek dual-core 1.2GHz processor (MTK 8317T)
- 7-inch diagonal WSVGA capacitive multitouch screen with 1,024 x 600 resolution display
- 8GB of internal storage, expandable upto 32 GB via misroSD card
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth wireless technology 4.0
- 3.5mm headset/headphone/microphone jack
- Internal speaker
- microSD expansion slot with up to 32GB support
- front-facing 0.3-megapixel webcam
- Rechargeable 2,710 mAh battery
- micro-USB (charging and PC connect) with USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 197.4 mm x 128.5 mm x 11.3 mm
- Weight: 320 g
Acer has put this tablet with price tag of “under $ 150.” It is also expected to launch in India by the end of this month for Rs 7,999.