Nokia Lumia 920 with Windows Phone 8 and PureView camera announced
Along with Nokia Lumia 820, Nokia has also announced Nokia Lumia 920. Nokia also called it “world’s most innovative smartphone!”.
Nokia Lumia 920 is powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor and runs on Windows Phone 8 mobile operating system.
It comes with a 8.7 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash, optical imaging stabilization and Carl Zeiss optics. It can also record 1080p HD video at 30 fps. It also features Nokia’s pureview technology. It also features front 1.2 megapixel camera for video calls.
Nokia Lumia 920 also features Wireless charging capabilities based on the popular Qi wireless standard.
It comes with 4G/LTE connectivity. Other connnectivity features include 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.1, GPS / aGPS, NFC. It also comes with 1 GB RAM and 32GB internal memory.
It is also packed with a 200 mAh battery which is expected to give 10 hours talk time in 3G network.
It comes with in-built skydrive app which allows users to store their important files on Microsoft cloud storage. You can also enjoy music with Nokia streaming app. It also allows users to download tracks on their phone.
Nokia Lumia 920 Specifications
- 4.5-inch (1280 × 768 pixels)Pure Motion HD+ IPS capacitive touch screen display
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- Windows Phone 8 OS
- 4G /LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.1, GPS / aGPS, NFC
- 1 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory
- 8MP camera with LED Flash, optical imaging stabilization and Carl Zeiss optics, 1080p HD video recording 1.2MP 720p HD front-facing camera
- 2,000 mAh battery with integrated Qi wireless charging