Sony announced Xperia Miro with 3.5-inch display and Android 4.0
Sony has announced a new Android 4.0 ICS smartphone Sony Xperia Miro. This smartphone comes with many nice features.
Xperia Miro features a 3.5 inch display and comes with 5 mega pixel high quality camera which is able to record video at 30 fps. Device also features a front camera for video calling.
This device also features a unique illumination notifications for incoming messages and social updates and has Xperia with Facebook app.
Sony Xperia Miro Specifications
- 3.5-inch (320×480 pixels) TFT capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 800 MHz Cortex A-9 processor
- 9.9 mm thick and weighs 110 g
- 5 megapixel camera auto focus camera with pulsed LED flash, VGA front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi b/g/n, DLNA, GPS / aGPS, micro USB, USB
- 512MB RAM,
- 2.9 GB internal memory, up to 32 GB expandable memory with microSD
- 1500 mAh battery, stand by up to 450 hours
It is expected to hit the market in Q3 2012.