How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S 2
The Samsung Galaxy S 2 is one of the best Android smartphones. If you own a Samsung Galaxy S 2 and facing some Software problems with it. Samsung Galaxy S II is not responsive? Facing application frozen or hang up problems? May be a Hard reset works fine for you. Hard reset of a smartphone takes the phone to the point it was when you got it.
If you have some important files and pictures in the phone, backup before following the steps.
Follow these steps to hard reset the phone
- Turn on the Galaxy S 2
- In the phone dialer you will Enter the following numbers:
- Then phone will perform a Samsung Galaxy S 2 Hard Reset automatically and restart once done.
using phone buttons
- Turn off Galaxy S 2
- Press and hold down Volume Up, Home and Power buttons at the same time.
- Release all buttons when you see Galaxy S 2 Logo.
- Android system recovery will be loaded then.
- Select wipe data/factory reset.
- Select Yes — delete all user data.
- Finally, select reboot system now.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Privacy.
- Click on Factory data reset.
- Check Format USB storage if needed only.
- then, Click on Reset phone.
- Now, select Erase everything.