How to browse Incognito with Chrome Beta for Android
Yesterday, Google has released Chrome beta for Android devices which brings all the features of Google Chrome for desktop to your Android devices.
tou can also browse Incognito in your Google Chrome Beta for Android. For this, first of all download Chrome Beta from the Android Market. Make sure that your device is running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich because Chrome Beta is only compatible with ICS devices.
- To open an Incognito tab, tap on the Menu icon on any screen.
- Select New Incognito tab from the list of options.
- Now you will see a blank tab saying, “You’ve gone incognito.”
- If you want to open an additional Incognito tab, tap on the tab icon.
- If you want to switch back to a normal, trackable browsing session place, swipe from left to right by touching the black (blank) space between the two tab lists. You can then swipe right to left to return to the Incognito tabs.