Asus has just announced its latest tablet for Verizon in US. This tablet is larger than Zenpad 8 that was announced back in June. Asus ZenPad Z10 is priced at $329.99 and will be available through Verizon retail stores starting October 13th.
Asus ZenPad Z10 comes with 9.7-inch QXFA IPS display. It is powered by Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (4x 1.4GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU and 3 GB RAM.
Deals of the Day: Upto 75% Off on ProductsGet great deals, offers and discounts on products every day only on Flipkart. Choose from a wide range of products and categories. No coupon code required.
It comes with 32 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 128 GB.
It has 8-megapixels rear camera and 5-megapixels front camera. For best multi-media experience, it has Dual stereo speakers and DTS-HD audio.
It comes with 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS and USB Type-C connectivity. It is packed with 7800 mAh battery.
Asus ZenPad Z10 specifications
- 9.7-inch (2048×1536 pixels) IPS display
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (4x 1.4GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ZenUI
- 32GB storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- 8-megapixels rear camera
- 5-megapixels front camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Dual stereo speakers, DTS-HD audio
- 7800mAh battery