Asus has just announced its latest tablet for Verizon in US. This tablet is larger than Zenpad 8 that was announced back in June. Asus ZenPad Z10 is priced at $329.99 and will be available through Verizon retail stores starting October 13th.
Asus ZenPad Z10 comes with 9.7-inch QXFA IPS display. It is powered by Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (4x 1.4GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU and 3 GB RAM.
Best deals on refurbished or used laptopsBest deals on refurbished or used laptops on Amazon India
It comes with 32 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 128 GB.
It has 8-megapixels rear camera and 5-megapixels front camera. For best multi-media experience, it has Dual stereo speakers and DTS-HD audio.
It comes with 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS and USB Type-C connectivity. It is packed with 7800 mAh battery.
Asus ZenPad Z10 specifications
- 9.7-inch (2048×1536 pixels) IPS display
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (4x 1.4GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ZenUI
- 32GB storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- 8-megapixels rear camera
- 5-megapixels front camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Dual stereo speakers, DTS-HD audio
- 7800mAh battery