Sony has launched its yet another Flagship smartphone named Sony Xperia Z3. The smartphone was announced back in IFA 2014. It is available in India from today itself and priced at Rs 51,990. Sony has introduced PS4 remote play for the first time by which user can take remote screen to connect to and control your games on PS4. Sony Xperia Z3 will be available in different colors like Black, Green, Copper and White colors.
Upto 60% Off on Home audioGet amazing discount on Home audio devices
Sony Xperia Z3 features a 5.2-inch Triluminos Display with Live Colour LED powered by X-Reality engine. It also features a 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor. Talking about the photo clicking abilities, Sony Xperia Z3 has a 20.7MP rear or back facing camera with features like Exmos RS sensor and 4K video recording. The smartphone also has a 2.2Mp front facing camera. The smartphone weighs around 152gms. Coming to the Connectivity, Sony Xperia Z3 has 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0a and NFC. Sony Xperia Z3 will run on latest version of Android Android 4.4.4.
Other features include 3GB RAM and 16GB internal memory that can be expanded via microSd card upto 128GB. Sony Xperia Z3 also has a dust and water resistance like all Sony smartphones. The battery backup of the smartphone seems very good as it has 3100 mAh Battery with STAMINA mode. It also has a unique Sony DSEE HX audio technology.
Sony Xperia Z3 key Specifications:
- 5.2-inch Triluminos Display with Live Colour LED
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- Android 4.4.4(KitKat)
- 20.7MP rear or back facing camera, Exmos RS sensora
- 2.2Mp front facing camera
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory, microSD card 128GB
- Dust and Water resistance
- Sony DSEE HX audio technology
- Black, White, Green and Copper colors
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0a and NFC
- 3100 mAh Battery with STAMINA mode