iBall has launched another Andi series smartphone which is available all across India and from e commerce sites like ebay. The company named the new Andi series smartphone as iBall Andi4.5-K6. The smartphone has very better features in the sense of camera and battery. The smartphone priced at Rs. 7,395 (MOP).
Talking about the features, iBall Andi4.5-K6 has 4.5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display. It is also powered with 1.3 GHz dual-core processor. The smartphone runs Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). Also talking about the photo clicking abilities the smartphone has 8-megapixel rear camera with feature such as LED Flash. iBall Andi4.5-K6 is also equipped with a Dual SIM support along with the dual standby. The battery backup of the phone seems very fine as it packs a battery of 1600 mAh. It is considered to be the successor of iBall Andi 4.5z. The smartphone also has a 1 GB RAM.
iBall Andi4.5-K6 priced at Rs. 7,395 (MOP). The iBall Andi4.5-K6 comes in Special Wine with Chrome and White with Chrome colors
iBall Andi4.5-K6 Key Specifications:
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display at 245 ppi
- 1.3 GHz dual-core Cortex A7 processor
- PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- FM Radio with recording
- 1GB DDR2 RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.6 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 1600 mAh battery