After much rumours, Finally Nokia has announced Nokia Lumia 1020 Pureview at an event in New York,. This smartphone runs on Windows Phone 8 OS and features 41 megapixel pureview camera with the Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) system.
Mobile Cases - Minimum 60% offGrab Minimum 60% off on Mobile Cases
Nokia Lumia 1020 PureView features a 4.5-inch AMOLED HD+ display with 1280 x 768 pixels resolution and Gorilla Glass 3 Protection. Display is packed a sunlight readability mode for easier outdoor use. One can also use phone with gloves. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
It features a 41 megapixel camera with optical image stabilization, backside-illuminated sensor, Zeiss optics and a new Pro Camera app. Camera gives better control over different camera settings. Camera uses new six lens optical system that should allow for superior image quality. Availability of Xenon flash helps camera in low light conditions. It also features a 1.2 megapixel camera with wide-angle lens. Camera can record 720p HD footage video. Camera also offer a 6x digital lossless zooming. There is stereo audio recording that offers better voice recording while video capturing.
It is packed with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. It comes with various connectivity options including LTE, HSPA+, and GSM/EDGE, WiFi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, and NFC.
It is packed with 2,000 mAh battery but no integrated wireless charging. Nokia will offer snap-on wireless charging covers, similar to Lumia 925. Battery offers 13.3 hours of talktime, 16 days standby, 6.8 hours of video playback, or 63 hours of music.
Nokia Lumia 1020 PureView specifications
- 4.5-inch (1280 × 768 pixels) Pure Motion HD+ AMOLED capacitive touch screen ClearBlack display
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Windows Phone 8 OS
- 10.4 mm thick and weighs 158 grams
- 41MP camera with BSI sensor, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), 6 lens optics, High resolution zoom 3x, Autofocus, Xenon Flash, LED for video, 1080p HD video recording at 30fps
- Nokia Pro Camera app
- 1.2MP HD front-facing camera with wide angle lens
- IHF speaker, 2 microphones, HD voice compliant, 3.5mm audio jack
- LTE / 3G HSPA+ 41Mbps, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS with Glonass, NFC
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- 2000mAh battery, Wireless charging supported via option Charging Cover (CC-3066)
Nokia Lumia 1020 Pureview will go on sale on July 26, Priced at $299.99 as an AT&T exclusive in the US. It will be available in yellow, white and black colors.