Few days back, we reported that Xolo is planning to launch Xolo Q700 in India. Now the smartphone is officially launched for Rs. 9,999 in India. It features quad core processor and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
Xolo Q700 is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core ARM Cortex A7 processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. It is a dual SIM phone. It comes with 5 megapixel rear camera and a front VGA camera. It comes 4 GB internal storage that is expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card.
It has Wifi, 3G and Bluetooth connectivity option. It comes with 2,400 mAh battery that can give 17 hours of talktime and 380 hours standby time.. See key features of XOLO Q700 below.
XOLO Q700 key specifications
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 4.5-inch qHD IPS Display with 245 ppi
- Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB of storage 32 GB expandable
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 0.3MP front camera
- 67.5×135.8×10.2 mm
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, dual-SIM
- 2400 mAh battery
At this price, Xolo Q700 has been launched against Aqua Wonder Quadcore, Karbonn S1 titanium and other quad core smartphones.