If you own Samsung Galaxy S4 and your phone is having some performance issues, you can hard reset it to solve the issues. In this post we will see how to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S4. If your phone is hanged up and you just want to restart it, simply press and hold the Power button of the smartphone for 7-10 seconds until the device turns off. If this does not solve your problem, go for hard reset.
Before going to hard reset your phone, you should backup your important data and contacts stored in phone memory. Take backup of important data in PC. Card data will remain safe. In case of any doubt, remove the card before performing the steps. Must backup data because it is impossible to recover your data after hard reset.
Up to 50% off - SpeakersUp to 60% off - Speakers on Amazon sale
These are the main ways to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S4 to solve performance and hangup issues of the smartphone.
Ways to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S4
Reset From Phone Menu
If your phone is working and you can access menu, perform hard reset from phone menu.
- Open Settings.
- Select Accounts.
- Select Back up and reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
Reset from Startup
- With the device turned off, press and hold volume up and down key and then press and hold power button until you see a screen.
- Then use volume down key to select wipe data / factory reset.
- Press Home button to select the current option
- The phone will restart and be in factory reset state.
Hard reset with Format Code
You can also hard reset phone with a format code. Enter *2767*3855#.